The Conference of Chief Justices established a working group in 2004 to:
“develop a reference document to assist state courts in considering issues related to electronic discovery…These Guidelines are intended to help reduce…uncertainty in state court litigation by assisting judge faced by a dispute over e-discovery in identify the issues and determining the decision-making factors to be applied.”
- Rules and Standard (mentioned in the selected bibliography of the document).
- ABA Section of Litigation. ABA Civil Discovery Standards. Revised August 2004.
- Ad Hoc Committee for Electronic Discovery of the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, Default Standard for Discovery of Electronic Documents “E-Discovery” (May 2004).
- District of Delaware. Default Standard for Discovery of Electronic Documents (May 2004).
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas. Electronic Discovery Guidelines (March 2004).
- Mississippi Rules of Civil Procedure, Rule 26(b)(5), 2003.
- Sedona Conference Working Group on Best Practices for Electronic Document Retention and Production. The Sedona Principles: Best Practices Recommendations and Principles for Addressing Electronic Document Production. Sedona, AZ: Sedona Conference Working Group Series, January 2004.
- Texas Rules of Civil Procedure. 193.3(d) and 196.4 (1999).
The full text is available at http://ncsc.contentdm.oclc.org…