JOIN THE COMMUNITY TODAY and maintain free access to the database for two years after it becomes premium – Attention: when the data base becomes premium, you will be given a free membership to continue to access the data base for two years. At the expiration of the free two years, you will be given a notice with the option to renew the subscription at a discounted rate. If you do not renew within the time indicated in the notice, your subscription to the data base will NOT be automatically renewed. You will lose the access to the data base and you will lose the right to benefit of the special discounted rate. However, you will remain a member of the community — which is free — unless you request the cancellation.
It is easy and free.
- You will be able to post comments in the blogs.
- You will receive our periodic newsletter with the latest updates of ethics and technology.
But the community gives you more than that:
- It helps to refine your thoughts on technology issues and stimulate peer to peer review of practice.
- It can influence decision makers in their determination of the standards of practice.
- If you choose to share your contacts with the other members, the community is also a networking opportunity.